Sunday, March 22, 2009

people say it everyday, promise themselves they're gonna change.

My mental state is not changing.
My appearance is not changing.
My life is not changing.

But somehow, I'm starting over.

I'm not gonna be like, some whole new person and whatnot.
I'm not, finding new people to spend my days with.

I don't know what I'm doing.

I just ... am.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.