Tuesday, October 21, 2008

stand up when it's all crashing down.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7:36 am, 0 period
Day of Silence. HAD meeting at lunch. Well, leader meeting. I think that'll be my only exception. I have a double today, too. At least I'll get to eat before the meeting rather than during it.
So I had like a relapse last night. 24 hours and I started to regret throwing everything away. Aylin played therapist for me because I wouldn't tell anyone what was wrong. I really just didn't know. So finally during Tiff's private I told Aylin basically everything. It deffinitely helped. Day 7. I'm gonna make it. I have to make it.


9:04 am, homeroom
McGuirk's out again. I can't believe we have this lady a second day in a row. Oh wait! Just kidding. He's not sick. Him and Mr. Parent are in Ohio for some convention. I completely forgot about that. But still. I don't like this sub, she's a bitch. Oh well.
No work today! Yay :) Me, Tiff, and Michelle have to work on our history projects after they get out of soccer practice. Working on it during history should be fun since none of us are talking today.

10:35 am, period 1
"If you're gonna talk during the meeting you should just talk all day. There are no exceptions."
Well, you're not even doing it, so what gives you the right to make rules for me? Look on the fucking website; it even says that you can talk when necessary, but try to stay silent as much as possible.

1:44 pm, period 8
I'm so sick of people's comments. If you aren't part of it, don't give us rules! It's our business, so shut up.
McGuirk's not here, and our sub is a bitch. But she threw Timmy out, so that's happy. :)
I think I'm gonna see if Mommy's willing to take me to get an iPod today. Either Apple in GSP or Best Buy.
Creative Writing next. I actually wish I didn't have it today. I don't wanna be silent in that class, it's one of my favorite.
Oops, I just flung my pen across the room by accident.

2:00 pm, period 5
Yay, I'm not alone. Carly's silent too. I guess Gaby's not here.
A list of people I admire... I don't know. All I can think of is camp presenters. I don't remember the DIRT guy's name off hand. I'm thinking it was like John Morello or something like that. I dunno. Well, I'm putting OB on there. I just won't let anyone see it.
Kay. I'm done. I don't feel like adding to my list. No! No poem about this! I don't admire anyone famous. I barely admire anyone.

Creative Writing:
"The poetry game."
Line to start with: Slips and pulls the table cloth.

My poem:
Slips and pulls the table cloth
She's fallen down again
Empty bottle in her hand
And all she can hear
Is the cries of those around her
Calling out her name
Tomorrow she'll wake up
Tomorrow she'll realize this is her life
And how can she care for anyone
When she can't even save herself

That's going in my poetry project.

6:36 pm
I had so many thoughts five minutes ago, but I have no idea where they all went.
I have to pee.
I never went to get my iPod. Eh, I'll try for next week, or after work tomorrow or Thursday.
Oh my God. This is our song! Well, not literally. This song makes me think of Kevin every time I hear it. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.
I remember the night we discovered that song. Sitting on Tiffany's back deck, after a long day of randomly walking around town. Me, Kevin, Tiffany, Aylin, Michelle, Ricky, Timmy, Emily, and I think Sammy. The radio playing as usual while Tiff's dad started a fire. This song came on the radio, and Kevin was like hey, I know this song. Ricky told him the name of it. My god, this was way back. Like, beginning of summer. I miss those days.
Well, Jesse McCartney sucks now. Hah, I remember when he first got big, and everyone was all but in love with him. Me, of course, being obessed. I wanted nothing but him for quite awhile at age 12.

How sad, I know all of the words to I Kissed a Girl, and this is the song that I had no desire to hear for just that reason. I didn't want to know the words, cause it's really not that good of a song.

Stand in the rain, stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. You stand through the pain, you won't drown. And one day, what's lost can be found. You stand in the rain.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.