Thursday, October 23, 2008

love and broken glass

7:42 am
No chorus today. :)
But Kevin's being confusing again. I hate his stupid mind games. I tried talking to him, but all he could talk about is how busy he is and how much school work he has. I hate this. This is just what he did 7 1/2 months ago. Except then I had hope. Now I have none.
These scratches and scrapes do nothing for me. Day 9 and I'm already wanting - no, needing, tempted, not wanting - to just do it already. My taped up razors are still in the garbage. I'm so triggered. I'm so triggered. I don't want to be here. I want to be on PSC.

Without you, I live it up a little more everyday. Without you, I'm seeing myself so differently. I didn't wanna believe it then, but it all worked out in the end. I never thought I'd say I'm fine without you.

9:21 pm
I got me an iPod! Finally! I need, need, need to download more songs tonight.
Such as:
Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody
Saving Abel - 18 Days
Hinder - Without You
Staind - Right Here
12 Stones - Adrenaline
Taylor Swift - Love Story
Lynam - Save My Soul
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
Buckcherry - Roses
Simple Plan - Your Love Is A Lie
P.O.D - Alive

Frank's being an asshole to me again, go figure.
I hate it. One day he loves me the next he hates me.
Stupid fucking pmsing 70-year-old man.

Now I need to download iTunes.
Ugh. I wrote so little today. I'm so disappointed in me.
I had the biggest need to journal at work today.
But I couldn't.
I had to price Christmas replacement lights today.
A bunch had broken.
There were lots of little pieces of broken glass everywhere.
Many pieces fell on my hands.
If Kathi hadn't cleaned up the glass while I was in the bathroom,
I would've snuck a few pieces home.
I need something to replace my missing razors.
I need it.

All I could do to stop myself was think,
Broken glass - O'Beirne.
O'Beirne - IALAC.
IALAC - Camp.
Camp - happy.
Happy - Ryan.
Ryan - love.
Love - safety.
Safety - not cutting.

And now to go download iTunes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are stronger than the razors. You don't need them.

I'm lo.co.chica on PSC.

About Me

My photo
Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.