I can't pretend that I'm alright, and you can't change me.
Cause we lost it all; nothing lasts forever.
I'm sorry, I can't be perfect.
Now it's just too late, and we can't go back.
I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
Nothing's gonna change the things that you said.
And nothing's gonna make this right again.
Please don't turn your back;
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you,
But you don't understand.
I can't stand it anymore.
I can't do this.
All I need is to make it through until Friday.
... my journal is all they'll need to put together the pieces.
There'll be no questions,
and no one will care.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Serendipity
- Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.
No comments:
Post a Comment