Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All these feelings that surround you, hold you down and you can't break through.

"Why don't you open YOUR eyes? See reality, not just your own perception. See all the facts and everything around you."

I'm not sure why..
but that really hurt.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.