Saturday, October 16, 2010

there's a reason to keep believing - god don't make mistakes.

ISAAC'S HORIZON WON THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS!

I didn't think I'd be so ridiculously excited for them, but Candice and I couldn't stop jumping up and down. Everyone. Leslie and Nick and Geller's girlfriend were all excited. We were all hugging each other when the hosts announced the winner.
They got a few phone numbers, too. One guy wants to market them. And the SGA wants them to come back to play at the college again one day.

I'm so glad I decided to tell Ricky about it. When I first saw the flyer I thought, "well, they're not gonna wanna drive all the way up here just for a battle of the bands." and I almost didn't bother telling Ricky. And when he told me to sign them up, my first thought was oh, okay. it's probably not gonna happen though.
I'm so happy everything worked out the way it did.
Ricky said it seems like things are finally starting to fall into place for them.

You'd never know that Geller's a new drummer, either. I think they're just fine without Tom.

Apparently I'm more known at school than I thought, too. Cause the guy and the girl running it last night seemed to know me, even though I've never seen either of them before in my life.
Joey called me today and said that the girl said I'm always around, and that I could get their prize for them.

.. okay.

This is amazing, though. I love it.

------------

Speaking of last night.
I think I'm getting to Nick.
He kept putting his arm around me and hugging me last night. And he laid on my shoulder a few times, telling me I'm comfy and he didn't wanna get up.
At the diner after the show he made sure to sit next to me, and then stole my drink. And he seemed insulted when I told him he was in my space and to move over. Whoops.

In Scott's words: "the girl is prevailing."
Hell yes I am.
It took me a little while, but I'm finally realizing that I am okay without Nick. That I don't need him.

he calls her up, he's tripping on the phone now. he doesn't want her out there and alone. now he knows she's moving it, knows she's using it. now he's losing it; she don't care.

Ricky told me last week that he thinks Nick's gonna come back to me when he realizes Kat doesn't want him.. I dunno. It wouldn't surprise me either way, to be honest. Regardless, I wouldn't go back to him. He had his chance. Since January he's had the chance. And he chose to let it go. So, I'm moving on.


------------

I think Amanda's getting ready to talk to me again.
She already started talking to Ricky again.
Today she commented on the status I posted on Tuesday night - about geting my blackberry.
She asked for my pin and gave me hers, and about 2 minutes after I replied she added me on bbm.
It's funny. It really is.
I knew she'd miss us eventually.

----------

I definitely need to get to sleep.
Kayla's birthday party is tomorrow.
I can't believe she's gonna be 3 in a couple weeks.
Crazy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.