Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My dream lasted about 5 seconds max.
I saw myself, in my car, obviously driving. And I was on the phone.
The only reason I know it was Nick on the phone is because I heard his voice, clearly.
I didn't say anything. The only thing he said was "Not every day is 11-11." And as he was saying it, I woke up.
I don't understand.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.