Start with the trauma of a car accident.
Add in the guilt of knowing one of your closest friends could've been killed.
Plus the fear of knowing you're lucky to be alive.
Mix in the devastation of losing the car you love and knowing that the pin that gave you hope is still in the car to be destroyed.
Take out the $350 you owe your parents in car insurance, and replace it with the guilt of knowing how much your accident is costing them.
Recall the stress and frustration of your month-old, unpaid, $84 ticket.
Include the stress of classes you don't understand, and others that make you wish you were anywhere else.
Remember that it's your fault your group doesn't have their 400-point project done on time.
Don't forget about the stress of leaving your job of two years and starting a new one.
Finish off with the responsibility of being a leader of a club that seems to have it together, but is still torn apart behind the scenes.
And you might get an idea of what I'm feeling right now.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Serendipity
- Serendipity:(n) unexpected luck. At first meeting, I'm not what you'd expect. I am everything that I am not; I contradict myself all the time, just never out loud. My thoughts are as confusing and impossible to figure out as the Rubik's cube you all gave up on years ago. I'm random, and I can be a bit of a spaz sometimes, but I don't care. I've got family and friends and for now, that's all I need. I'm always always always listening to music. If I can't listen to it, I've got about twelve songs stuck in my head, and I'm most likely scribbling song lyrics somewhere. Don't try to figure me out, because you never will.
No comments:
Post a Comment