* * *
Wow, so I have no idea when the last time was that I updated this. But there's gonna be a storm here soon and I love it. I've been so busy lately - school, work, dance, I barely have time for friends. So far I've taken 3 of 7 finals - Precalc, ASL, and physics. I still have to fudge my way through English and history, and then breeze through gym and creative writing.
Amanda, Emily and I did our Otherness Experience last night for TI. It was pretty cool; a lot better than I expected. I still have to finish the write-up, but that won't take too long. I'm almost done with my collage, too. I just need a picture of me and Mommy and I have to add a picture of the college I want to go to.
So, I've discovered that by having friends who need to vent, and being the one who holds everything in and helps everyone else, I'm getting so much prep for being a psychologist.. I spent two hours with Matt today because he was upset and needed someone to talk to. I know my family thinks I'm insane, but I really don't care.
I got my car! It's so cute. It's green, but a really pretty green. It's 2 doors, a '98 Ford Escort. So cute. :) I love it. It's got amazing pick-up and supposedly saves gas, but not that I've experienced so far. But that's okay; I love it anyway.
Now I know why I stopped writing so much... I have nothing to say anymore. God, I'm boring.
* * *
I don't, don't wanna take you home. Please don't, don't make me sleep alone. If I could, I'd only wanna make you smile - if you were to stay with me awhile. The next time I see you, you'll turn away. I'll say "hello," but you'll keep on walking. The next time you see me I'll turn away. Do you remember where we used to sleep at night? I couldn't feel you, you're always so far away. I don't, don't wanna take you home. Please don't, don't make me sleep alone. If I could, I'd only wanna make you smile - if you were to stay with me awhile. I don't, don't wanna take you home. Please don't, don't make me sleep alone. If I could, I'd only wanna make you smile - if you were to stay with me awhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment