The first time I saw your eyes
Gazing back, looking at me
Could you tell you had me mesmerized
And from the first time
Your arms wrapped around me
I could tell there must be something more
You make me want to change
Grow out of the person I've become
You make me want to change
And find the better side of me
You make me want to search the earth
Door to door until I find you
You make me want to change
You make me want to change
A week went by, no sign of you
Another 7 days and soon everyone knew
The smile on my face
Left from the memory
Gave away my secret
I'm not alone
Because from the first time
Your arms wrapped around me
I knew there was something more
You make me want to change
Grow out of the person I've become
You make me want to change
And find the better side of me
You make me want to search the earth
Door to door until I find you
You make me want to change
You make me want to change
Until the day you came around
It didn't take much to bring me down
My smile had faded and I won't lie
Hearing my laugh is such a surprise
It only makes me want you more
You make me want to change
Grow out of the person I've become
You make me want to change
And find the better side of me
You make me want to search the earth
Door to door until I find you
You make me want to change
Into someone knew
I believe it was a Friday night
The first time I saw your eyes
* * *
So, so simple, but still probably the best dream I'll ever have.
As I felt myself waking up and realized none of it was real, I only wanted to stay asleep, captured in the moment forever.
When I accepted that I couldn't stay, I didn't want to go back to sleep. I couldn't take the chance and let myself go through that process again of realizing that.. it's not true, and might never be.
But just thinking.. it gives me these butterflies and this stupid smile and I can't make them go away.
5 days. I see him again in 5 days.
Monday - Babysitting;dance.
Tuesday - Nothing.
Wednesday - Elizabeth's birthday party.
Thursday - Nothing.
Friday - Avery's birthday party.
Saturday - FIRST TRAINING ! (... and seeing him again! *huge smile*)
Gah. I can't wait.
I have to sleep.
And hope, hope, pray that I dream again.
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment